We are closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, volunteers, and employees. For our most recent statement, click here.


The Nourish Community Hub offers the following accessible rental spaces:

  • a fully equipped and inspected commercial kitchen
  • adjoining dining room
  • board room
  • meeting rooms
  • hot desks

Services such as free internet access, telephone use, access to a printer, and receptionist assistance are also included in workspace rentals. Additionally, our outdoor gazebo seats approximately 15 people and is a great meeting place with no booking required (please note, the gazebo may already be in use).


As a Community Hub, we entertain collaborative rental options. We offer sliding scale rates for activities and events that are not intended to make a profit and that benefit the community. Some package rental options that may be available include services like blocks of time, catering, or chef assistance, and special equipment. Our rental spaces are available to all members of the community, however, ongoing community partners have priority.

If you need an accessible work, meeting, or private space, or use of the commercial kitchen please review our RENTAL APPLICATION & TERMS, contact our Facility Coordinator, or call 705-432-2444 for more information.

Can I serve alcohol?
Special Occasion Permit (Liqour Licence)

Alcohol may be served at an event or function within the Nourish Hub. Alcohol being sold will require a temporary permit and an individual with their Smart Serve Licence. If it is served for free, no permit is required. We highly recommend that those organizing the event purchase insurance specific to any incidents that occur as a result of alcohol consumption.

Here are some links to get started, you will be responsible for obtaining and providing all required permits and following the legal guidelines.

Special Occasion Permit – Private

Special Occasion Permit – Public

Smart Serve

Can I serve food?

Where food will be served at a public event, at least one individual participating in the preparations must have a Food Handlers Certificate or equivalent. A Special Event Application will be required and it will be up to the Renter to notify Public Health if food is being served to the public. A certified individual can be provided for an additional fee if one is not available, please call to discuss this with us.


Can I play music?

Music should be kept at a reasonable volume to be respectful to neighbours and follow local noise by-laws.

Brock Township Noise By-Law

Brock Township By-Laws